Friday, September 4, 2009

Scene 7

Angel: Our last guest for the day! Let us all welcome Miss Doughnut!
Doughnut: (shy)Er... Hi.... (sucking lollipop)I am eight years old this year and I have no friends outside my house. In my house, I have 2 good friends- Peanut and Walnut, they treat me really well unlike other people who laugh and point and stare at me(wailing).I also have my big sister- Rosie who takes cares of me and scolds those who mock me.
Angel:(looks up from taking down notes) Rosie? Who's Rosie?
Walnut and Peanut:She's our BIG BIG sister. Can we end the show now? We fear that Doughnut cannot take it anymore, she looks as if she is going to cry. (Doughnut wiping eyes, sniffing)
Angel: Oh, so that's all, folks!(walks away from nutties)
Angel: (talks 2 herself) Why are they so close, they seemed as if THEY WERE SISTERS? The media has always reported me as snobbish and arrogant, making everyone fear me. AM I REALLY THAT SCARY? Even the nutties truly care for each other, but ME- I (start looking down and walk to audience) I... I... Have NO FRIENDS.

yiyun

1 comment:

  1. Angel: Our last guest for the day! Let us all welcome Miss Doughnut!
    Doughnut: (shy)Er... Hello jie jie.... (sucking lollipop)I am eight years old this year and I have no friends outside my house. But in my house, I have 2 good friends- Peanut and Walnut, they treat me really well different from other people who laugh and point and stare at me(wailing).I also have my big jie jie- Rosie who takes cares of me and scolds those who laugh at me.
    Angel:(looks up from taking down notes) Rosie? Who's Rosie?
    Walnut and Peanut:She's our BIG BIG sister. Walnut: Can we end the show now? We fear that Doughnut cannot take it anymore, she she is going to cry. (Doughnut wiping eyes, sniffing)
    Angel: Oh, so that's all, folks!(distracted. walks away from nutties)
    Angel: (talks 2 herself) Why are they so close, they seemed as if THEY WERE SISTERS? They make me seem as if I'm ...ALONE. (slightly disgusted) It's all the media's fault! It has always reported me as snobbish and arrogant, making everyone fear me. AM I REALLY THAT SCARY? Even the nutties truly care for each other, but ME- I (start looking down and walk to audience) I... I... Have NO FRIENDS.

    ReplyDelete