Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey Raynee!
This are the scenes which you're included in.
But there are some lines which I shorten to "..." or "[NAME, NAME, NAME]
Because I don't want some unknown people to know our plot! ><
Okies, MEMORISE by tomorrow~

Scene 3

Angel: ... Those irritating pests who have been bugging me (emphasis) the ENTIRE TIME.
(Nutties make a lot of noise)Peanut: Pong! I win!
Walnut: No, you lose! That was a false win!
Doughnut: YEAH! Pay up!
(Walks towards Nutties, see them- open-mouthed)
Angel: ...
Peanut: Hi! We are just short of one player. Join us quick!
Angel: (opens mouth-shocked)
Nutties: YAY SHE AGREED! HOORAY!
Angel: (horrified and regains pretty look again.)Err. But can we do an interview first because I need to know how you people behave (Lying through teeth)
Peanut: Really?! (excited)
(Nutties huddle together, discussing)
Angel: (quickly adds) I can play one session with you guys in exchange.
Walnut: Let’s make it like a television show! (All nutties cheer)
Angel: err...
Donut: (quickly says) we promise to be good.
Nutties: (All nutties angelic pose), PLEASE....
Angel: Whatever.

Scene 6

Angel: Our last guest for the day! Let us all welcome Miss Doughnut!
Doughnut: (Pause here and there to show child mentality) (shy) Hello jie jie.... (Sucking lollipop)I am eight years old this year and I have 2 good friends Peanut and Walnut, they treat me really well different from other people who laugh and point and stare at me(wailing).I also have my big jie jie- Rosie who takes cares of me and scolds those who laugh at me.
Angel: (looks up from taking down notes) Rosie? Who's Rosie?
Walnut: She’s our BIG BIG sister. Can we end the show now? We think Doughnut cannot take it anymore; she is going to cry soon. (Doughnut wiping eyes, sniffing)
Angel: Oh, so that's all, folks! (Distracted. walks away from nutties, Walnut play peek-a-boo with donut.)
Angel: (talks to herself) ... I... I... Have NO FRIENDS. (Nutties clear stage)

Scene 8

Angel: Pong!
Peanut: Awww man. You keep winning!
Walnut: Yeah! Don't want play with you already!
Donut: Never mind! We shall unleash our nutties power!
All nutties: YEAH! NUTTIES POWER GO NOW!
(Nurse Coca and Cola come on stage from stage right)
[CONVERSATION BETWEEN NURSES, ANGEL, ROSIE]
Coca and Cola: You forgot our names! I'm Coca, I'm...(Doctor Quek appears out of nowhere, say if Rosie is sitting on a sofa, May hide behind sofa. Else May just enter from stage right)
Doctor Quek: Cola. Now off you two with the nutties to the canteen. (Pushes them toward stage left. Nurses collect nutties and leave stage) (Angel and Doctor Quek walks toward stage center)
[CONVERSATION BETWEEN DOCTOR, ROSIE, ANGEL]
Angel: I'm glad I know you guys too! You guys made a difference in my life!
(Nutties and the nurses come in and they move and talk and laugh silently. Doctor looks and smiles to herself.) (Only shadows seen.)

Voice over:
People might shun them like a pest, but why. They are humans too, they have emotions too. They just perhaps made a few errors in life, but they are trying really hard to blend in with the society again. But what do we see in the society! Did the society made the effort to accept them like how they are trying really hard to get back in? Nobody is impeccable, but flaws could be rectified! If only they are given the chance.

(Freezes)

No comments:

Post a Comment