Friday, September 4, 2009

Scene 5

Angel and nutties quickly move table to make it look like a television show.

Angel:(clears throat)So good evening everyone! This is Angel Starry hosting on The Looney Tunes.(Doughnut walks out with The Looney Tunes signboard)Where we take notes and you learn more.Thank you!(nods head to Dnut)Today, we have our first guest- Miss Peanut.
Peanut: (waves enthusiastically)Hi EVERYONE!Hello!
Angel:Would you like to share your story with us today?
Peanut:Oh sure!sure!sure! I am currently suffering(Angel start taking notes furiously) from serious insomnia and have a incurable terminal sickness.
Angel: (horrified)And you are still so optimistic and positive.
Peanut:(nods head)Why shouldn't I be? Don't you know that we should always remain happy and eat healthy. Because even if we ourselves give up on own lives, who will help us?
(loud whisper- am i done?)
Angel: (Pre-recorded)(Stares into space at audience)Why do i feel a tinge of sadness in my heart when I have always been so nonchalant to everything else? Should I (emphasis) really be overly concerned about my FIGURE by taking ALL THOSE DISGUSTING SLIMMING PILLs and starving myself when I should be contented with this healthy body?
Peanut:(waves at Angel's face)Miss Angel, the show is still recording?
Angel: Oh(softly) OH(loudly) Now, can we move on to our next guest?

yiyun

2 comments:

  1. Angel and nutties quickly move table to make it look like a television show.

    Angel:(clears throat)So good evening everyone! This is Angel Starry hosting on The Looney Tunes.(Doughnut walks out with The Looney Tunes signboard)Where we take notes and you learn more.Thank you!(nods head to Dnut)Today, we have our first guest- Miss Peanut.
    Peanut: (waves enthusiastically)Hi EVERYONE!Hello!
    Angel:Would you like to share your story with us today?
    Peanut:Oh sure!sure!sure! I am currently suffering(Angel start taking notes furiously) from serious insomnia and have a incurable terminal sickness.
    Angel: (horrified)Why in the world are you so happy and positive about that?
    Peanut:(nods head)Why shouldn't I be? Don't you know that we should always remain happy and eat healthy. Because even if we ourselves give up on own lives, who will help us?
    (loud whisper- am i done?)
    Angel: (Pre-recorded)(Stares into space at audience)Why do i feel a tinge of sadness in my heart when I have always been so nonchalant to everything else? Should I (emphasis) really be overly concerned about my FIGURE by taking ALL THOSE DISGUSTING SLIMMING PILLs and starving myself when I should be contented with this healthy body?
    Peanut:(waves at Angel's face)Miss Angel, the show is still recording? I have to go eat my medicine now...
    Angel: Oh(softly) OH(loudly) Now, can we move on to our next guest?



    yi yun! You did a great job~!! OMG the interview idea was ingenious. Clap clap. oh, but I edited just a bit here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yi Yune! Was that looney tunes a tribute to me??? haha!

    ReplyDelete