- Chairs x 4
- Contract (paper)
- D's script (paper)
- lollipop
- Magazine
- Pen and book
- majong set
- Tables x 4
- Boxes x 3
- looney tunes board
- mental hospital board
Costumes:
For nutties and rosie:
- class tee/white tee
- Long pants ( pyjamas kind)
- cute, cartoon slippers
- DONUT: bear!
For nurses:
- lab coat
- Inside: ??? (edit)
For doctor:
- Lab coat
- Inside: ??? (edit)
For Director:
- Director hat
- jeans + shirt +jacket
For Angel
- big sunglasses
- clip-on earrings
- dress
- boots?
Yu Han
Director’s hat
Jeans
Shirt
Jacket
Class tee
Long pants
Slippers
Clip-on earrings?
Majong set?
Xin Yun
May
Lab coat
Dress
Sunglasses?
Pen and book
Jia Jing
Sun hat?
Clipboard
Lollipop
Contract
Script
Magazine
“looney tunes” board
Yi Yun
Hui Peng
Class tee
Long pants
Slippers
“mental hospital” board
Michelle
Class tee
Long pants
Raynee
Class tee
Long pants
Bear
Slippers
- Who has lab coats beside May?
- And Xin Yun and Yi Yun, I didn't put anything for you guys because I have no idea who will be bringing the Lab Coats.
- Will angel still be wearing boots?
- Need standardize what the doc and nurses will be wearing inside?
Please reply asap if you can/cannot bring stuff by Friday/Saturday. Thanx!
Xin Yun will be bringing one coat, May bringing two! And I'm bringing clip on earring?! I'm not lah, is May. (: And for May, she should wear jeans/ pants + professional clothes inside. While for the nurses, I think they should wear the same for the top --- professional clothe. But for bottom, I'm not sure whether they should wear skirt yeahh. Anyway, look at my new sent email! :D
ReplyDelete