Friday, September 4, 2009

Scene 6

BTW, the nutties can change their roles as in the characters' name cos i think yuhan suits the child mentality one also.

Angel: Miss Walnut... Please(puts hand out)
Walnut: (smile brightly) I am currently suffering from an addiction to computer games and internet isage. When I was younger, I was so engrossed in my games and when my mother called me, I ACTUALLY HIT HER. (looks down, remorseful look)Now,she is lying in the hospital and she now suffers from a head concussion.(sudden breakdown), lies on table and cries)
Angel: Are you alright?(pats her shoulder)
Walnut: So (brightly-quick change in tone) I am listen to Doctor Quack Quack very O-BED-IENT-LY and i have not been craving to play computer for 2 years already.Aren't I impressive?
Angel: Yes, yes. (walks to audience) How can a mental patient be brave enough to face her own difficulties when I(emphasis) can't even overcome mine? Am I so weak to the extent that I do not even pluck up my courage to face my problems(walk back)Thank you! miss walnut.

yiyun

No comments:

Post a Comment